Re: [OM] opinions, viewfinder color...

Subject: Re: [OM] opinions, viewfinder color...
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 01:58:08 -0800
I think it makes very groovy wallpaper. ;-)

I also like the way the light strikes the leaves in the lower left. You almost have an arrow or chevron there with that tree and the moon. The space of clear sky kind of looks like the continent of Africa. And the crossed branches of the tree on the right make an X that looks like a jester's mask and the two branches that enclose the X make the shape of the outline of the masked man's head.

And now back to the technical evaluations. ;-)

-Rob