Re: [Re: [OM] Portrait to short telephoto lens]

Subject: Re: [Re: [OM] Portrait to short telephoto lens]
From: "Scott & Barbara" <martlet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 08:19:01 -0800
Hi Craig,

Thanks for this very detailed reply.  I will probably duplicate your setup
exactly and use the is3 (yes both flashes can be used at same time) as
backup.

Did you place both t32's on the StroboFrame Flash Bracket?  This looks very
narrow - I wonder if there is a wider alternative.  I have the
MultiConnector - did you tape this on to the bracket and use two TTL Auto
cords for connection to T32s?

If you had the 85/2 - would the flash combination still be sufficient for
the increased distance to the subject?

Please let me know if you can post a few photos - your results sound great!

Thanks

Scott

As there is more than one thread currently in progress regarding church
photos I want to mention this discussion from the Archives:

http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/archives/1999/msg05135.html

The above link is to a discussion in 1999 (i remember it well....)
concerning using group church pics with multiple t32's and a slave.  This is
a solution I'd like to look into.