Re: [OM] opinions, viewfinder color...

Subject: Re: [OM] opinions, viewfinder color...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 14:38:23 -0800
Even that little change from the unrelieved birghtness of the moon image helps for me. More important, I like what it does for the sunset colors.

Moose

Richard F. Man wrote:

Hi, thanks for all the comments. Unfortunately, I didn't bracket exposures so if it does not work, I guess I will have to wait for another week and take another picture of the full moon and superimpose in on. Meanwhile, in Photoshop, I burned in the moon a bit - I think it may be too yellow now but some details show up: http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/moonrise_sunset2.jpg