[OM] OT Careers, was Bokeh (was) - OT

Subject: [OM] OT Careers, was Bokeh (was) - OT
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 06:38:41 +0000
Indeed Brian!  Most of the undergraduates  whom I teach to fly have
found an organisation (the RAF) which might value their skills and
pay them to enjoy themselves.  However, some of them have merely
arrived as if by accident and they will try it for a while.

After I demonstrated my lack of aptitude for chartered accountancy, I
did temporary jobs for a while before my Mother, in frustration, sent
an application form to the RAF for me... lucky me ;-)

Chris