Re: [OM] Silvernose.

Subject: Re: [OM] Silvernose.
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:27:27 +0000
Is there any difference in mechanical or optical quality from the normal Zuiko lenses?

Best Wishes,
Gareth.

Tom Scales wrote:

Silvernose is, well, a silvernose.  The filter ring (and hood, if it is
integrated) is silver.

Try this link for a 200/5 picture.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/images/P0002653.JPG

Tom

Oh that 21mm f2. To die for or what?! On the subject of lenses and EBay
could anyone tell me what a silvernose is? I've seen the term used on
the list umpteen times but never thought to ask. Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Gareth.

Gareth.J.Martin

Research Postgraduate
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
University Road
Bristol BS8 1SS

g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
attackwarningred@xxxxxxxxxxx
eclipsing.binary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NE NLCOG - The amateur NLC observing group:
http://freespace.virgin.net/eclipsing.binary