[OM] Re: 90mm F2 Macro?

Subject: [OM] Re: 90mm F2 Macro?
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:32:11 -0500
You forgot the people who like the lens, but are mystified by the difference in
feel between this lens and most of the other lenses in the line.  It's like it
was made on a different manufacturing line or something.  That doesn't diminish
it's performance, it's just.....different.

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost