RE: [OM] Maybe [OT]? Vivitar Series 1 manual needed

Subject: RE: [OM] Maybe [OT]? Vivitar Series 1 manual needed
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:11:27 -0000
Tyron

Even though it isn't in Herts, Luton is the next but one railway station
north from Harpenden, and 50 metres from the pedestrian footbbridge exit you
will find Luton Camera Repairs
        49 Guildford St.
        Luton
        Beds LU1 2NJ.
        Tel 01582 458323

They are suggested in the OM FAQ at
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/olympus.faq, and they know
OM, for sure.  They are good to deal with, and I will deal with them again
(and I am sure their used prices reflect the guarantee you get!).

Piers