Re: [OM] Olympus Zuiko 90mm f2 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Zuiko 90mm f2 Macro
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:28:21 -0800
At 01:07 PM 2/10/2003 -0800, Jim Brokaw wrote:
on 2/10/03 11:00 AM, danrich at danrich@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> OK eBay and eSnipe conservationist
> Here's a Olympus Zuiko 90mm f2 Macro I won on EBay using eSnipe's with a 2
> sec buffer!
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15239&item=3004790444
> &rd=1
>
> OK SO I'M A ZUIKOHOLIC AND PERMANENTLY KICKED UP THE PRICE ON THE
> SPREADSHEET HISTORY OF EBAY'S ZUIKO SALES.
> Dan

Actually Dan, that's on the high side of the middle for that lens. I've seen
them go for $600 and for $1100, so you're doing OK if its in good shape, and
the pictures make it appear to be in pretty good shape.
-

I paid $731? I think (may be $751), for mine, and for a while, I thought I must have paid one of the highest prices.

Any case, you will not regret it. This is the lens you will keep with your OM "forever." (well OK, may be it's not for Skip :-) )