Re: [OM] Re: Auto 310 and OM4-Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Auto 310 and OM4-Ti
From: davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Thatcher)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:30:37 +1030 (CST)
I must admit, cheapskate that I am, that I had pondered the value of
adding the extra parts to make the trigger circuit look like a T20  for
this very reason, but I woke up when I found a user-condition Metz
32XXX with the OLY SCA  adapter...

BTW don't unclip the SCA adaptor with the flash charged, it takes hours
for the big red rectangle to fade from your vision ;-)

davidt