Re: [OM] 250 Film Back Question

Subject: Re: [OM] 250 Film Back Question
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:30:48 -0700
On 11 Feb 2003 at 1:08, OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> There are two versions of the back. One fits only the OM-1/2 series.
> The other fits at least the 2SP/3/4 series, I cant recall if it fits
> all of them.

[SNIP!]

Thanks, Mark.  That about summarizes what I was able to find in
the archives.  I did find Gary's message relating the part numbers,
but couldn't find any messages describing the modification in detail.
Mind you, I've had a hectic day and my eyes are going wonky, so
maybe I just missed it?

Anyway, hopefully Gary will fill-in the blanks?  Gary???

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  According to list archive lore, the "modified" one works with
'em all.