RE: [OM] 250 Film Back Question

Subject: RE: [OM] 250 Film Back Question
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:51:46 -0800
OK, I've got the answer.

Look at the underside of the 250 film back, IOW, where the bottom of the
camera and the motor drive would be if they were installed.  On the right
(take-up) side there's a knurled knob marked 'clamp'.  On the other side in
appx the same position is a metal stop which will contact the bottom of the
camera when it's installed.  If this stop is fixed in place, the back will
work only with the OM-1 and -2.  If the stop is removeable via a screw, it
will fit all the cameras.

The reason is the -4s are taller than the -1 and -2.  I never realized this
before.  So the stop must be removed to allow the -4T to fit and then
screwed back on to hold it in place.

So which do you have, Chris?

George