Re: Subject: [OM] Scanner Questions ....

Subject: Re: Subject: [OM] Scanner Questions ....
From: Klaus Elmquist Nielsen <klaus.elmquist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:04:06 +0100
Hi Jon,

Here is another review of the 2450:

        http://www.normankoren.com/Tutorials/Epson_flatbeds.html

If I don't remember wrong, it says that it is a good scanner, but a dedicated
35mm film scanner is better. On the other hand, you can scan MF and LF film
on the epson as well. Or a full 35mm film strip.

I have the Nikon LS-40. Nice scanner, but do get a hush house for it. :)

[Actually this URL probably stems from an old OM post. A good friend and list
 member used to send me stuff (technical, relevant OT) from this list before
 I joined.. :)]

Cheers,
Klaus