Re: [OM] Life Expectancy of an OM-4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Life Expectancy of an OM-4T
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:31:26 -0500
Afaik, the only bodies with no adjustments are the bodies marked with the CE
emblem.  Those are the only ones I've seen made that way. According to the
test equipment, these bodies need adjustment.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000