[OM] Slightly OT, maybe...

Subject: [OM] Slightly OT, maybe...
From: Dave Carroll <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:18:58 -0500
Hi All,

Since rediscovering my OM-2 over the holidays I decided to start putting
some of my images online. This is taking a lot longer than expected (getting
the scans how I want them is proving very time consuming; I guess this will
speed up with practice). However, I now have half a dozen or so up and would
appreciate it if anyone who has a few minutes could take a look and let me
know how the server is behaving as far as download speed is concerned. It's
has been fairly good from here but is sometimes erratic and I am not sure if
it is my end or not. I am using the free space supplied with my cable
internet account but will move it somewhere else if speed is an issue.

Thanks in anticipation.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/om2/people.html

Cheers,

Dave

BTW The bug has bitten hard!! When I dug out my OM-2 I only had it and a
35mm lens. Two months later I now have an additional two OM-1 bodies, a
Winder 2, T-32 flash, 70-150mm, 100 2.8, 35-70mm 3.5-4.5, 50mm 1.8 and a
load of other OM bits that I found in the back of our local camera store!