Re: [OM] Re: 250 Film Back Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 250 Film Back Question
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 19:11:07 +0000 (GMT)
They aren't the same! The P*nT*X one I have doesn't have the really useful
cutting edge for the film. Disaster!
Works perfectly in the 250EB, though, and I got it mint for GBP1.
It does feel a little cheaper than my Oly versions, however. Could well be
psychology, not reality, as the Oly ones cost a little more than that, but it
certainly feels that way to me.
BTW, has anyone seen / got the mythical winding bridge for the 250EB? It was
touted in early literature, and I'm sure I have seen a picture of something
attached to the wind lever of an OM1, and something saying it required 1 1/2
wind-on movements (how???).
The earliest system chart I have shows a strange little lump in the motors
group, but there is no visible detail. It looks similar in form to the item
which appears in the E-sif for the microscope cameras, but with a non - retail
item code.
How about the eye - coupler for completists?

Julian