Re: [OM] Minolta Dimage Scan Elite (for scanning Olympus images, of cour

Subject: Re: [OM] Minolta Dimage Scan Elite (for scanning Olympus images, of course)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:51:13 +0000
That's a different scanner from the Elite.  The Dimage Scan Dual III
will be fine, but it lacks ICE and will not be as fast as the Dimage
Scan Elite.  However, the latter will be on sale because it is old
stock, and there is a later one.  I would not buy anything electronic
without a warranty that I could trust.

Chris