Re: [OM] 17mm

Subject: Re: [OM] 17mm
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:45:11 -0800
Yeah, Walt, if the money's the same why work? Spend some quality time with
your Zuiko's and Tamron's, communing with the goodness of it all... <g>

However, in my case I'd very much like to be working, because the money is
-definitely not- the same... unemployment, to put it delicately, sucks!
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...