RE: [OM] Plain text OT (was:Slightly OT, maybe...)

Subject: RE: [OM] Plain text OT (was:Slightly OT, maybe...)
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:26:14 +1100
> Greg [mailto:GMcGrath@xxxxxxx] wrote:
> PS to all: I apologize for having to post in HTML. I was
> forced to upgrade from AOL 5 to 8 when I got a Win XP
> computer, and it won't let me post in plain text. I'm
> working on another alternative.

G'day Greg,

Not sure if this is much help, but I've this "nomime" link
I keep as a reference to help others (I help administer
another list):

http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

which gives some advice on AOL:

http://www.expita.com/nomime.html#aol8

(though it sounds like you might know about these suggestions
anyway).

I find it a good bookmark/Favourite to have though, if ever you're
setting up a new mail client, or just helping someone out.

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz