Rree: [OM] Sunpak 120 J TTL or other bare bulb flash opinions....

Subject: Rree: [OM] Sunpak 120 J TTL or other bare bulb flash opinions....
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:55:17 -0500
OK, that answers the question, as the guide number is 120 with standard or
zoom head, and the watt seconds are about 60 with the bare bulb.
Interchangeable heads, easily available on eBay, many accessories, generally
higher build quality than Sunpaks, nice adjustments down to 1/16 power. I
power mine with a Quantum Bantam - obtainable a low cost on eBay. (Of course
there is the Olympus module).

Larry