Re: [OM] Re: Airport X-ray

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Airport X-ray
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:38:52 +0800
The french...  (roll eyes)...

I'll remember that next time I go to Paris.

I do keep it in the plastic containers, it's not that bulky.. (a large freezer bag fits 35 rolls!!)

I've never had problems, perhaps it's time for me to visit paris..

There is however a limit (for example, like here in taiwan) on how many rolls you can bring in. It's all BS of course, it says 18 (last time I checked) but I've brought 40 rolls in, and nobody said anything. I suspect the law is so stupid that nobody knows it exists or believes it exists..

Albert