Re: [OM] Slightly OT, Leica question

Subject: Re: [OM] Slightly OT, Leica question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:30:03 -0800

On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 11:05  AM, Skip Williams wrote:

IMO, the OM-1 is NOT up to the standards or solidity of an M2 or M3. If you haven't put the two side-by-side, you definitely don't notice the difference that the OM-1's ligher construction makes. Yes, the OM1's very nice, but it's no M3. Evaluated separately, you can be fooled into thinking that they are similar in perceived build-quality and feel, IME.

I would have to agree, but since we are both on this list it must be close enough. :-)

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA