Re: [OM] XA Problem - Advise Please

Subject: Re: [OM] XA Problem - Advise Please
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:51:16 -0500
At 11:53 AM 2/12/03, you wrote:

Let me ask another question - if I decided that I could live with possibility of accidental shutter releases with the dust barrier closed - do you have any idea how battery life will be affected?

Thanks again for y'alls help!
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Lilburn, GA
mailto:jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx

Just off the top of my head... if the cover is closed, a meter in darkness would not use much power at all....batteries should last a long time in darkness even if you left the cover open.

Also, if you dont wind the film, the shutter can not fire...so to make due, I would try to leave the camera unwound until I was ready to take a picture.

Charles

Visit the Sdunek family on the web at http://www.angelfire.com/mi/fenriz