Re: [OM] Spot-metering madness

Subject: Re: [OM] Spot-metering madness
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:31:43 -0800

On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 02:10 PM, Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas wrote:

A while ago I saw on the list a discussion about the (lack of) accuracy of the OM-4's spot meter with lenses other than the 50mm... but I'm afraid the
thing is worse than expected!

Since it was mentioned that the variation had to do with focal length and you get different results with the same focal length I would think that you have a malfunction.

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA