[OM] OM ~ Bright viewfinders!

Subject: [OM] OM ~ Bright viewfinders!
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:17:43 +0800
WOW. So I had a chance to take a look through the old MF Canon's, Nikons, and one of the ladies I talked to just bought an old Minolta.. WOW! My OM is BRIGHT compared to the Minolta's and Canon's and even the Nikons! ?? My view through my 50mm f1.8 is brighter then the Minolta through a f1.4. The Minolta's f1.4 was still slighly darker then my 28mm f2.8.
Is this HER camera, or is my OM really just that good??

Albert