[OM] Re: Parisian arrogance, high-speed films and something OM related..

Subject: [OM] Re: Parisian arrogance, high-speed films and something OM related.....Re: [OM] Re: Airport X-ray
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:12:12 +0000
>  Being rude to people in that special parisian way is an *ART*

Parisian arrogance is a wonderful thing. I love Paris, and seem to pass through there at least once a year. It's so easy to get to from London and in many ways I think they're very similar cities. I really love trying out my admittedly woeful French, and getting the fairly standard response of a look of utter detestation before the Parisian who I have mortally offended replies to me in English. My sister once tried to buy a pain au chocolat, and the shopkeeper refused to give it to her until she'd pronounced 'pain au chocolat' properly. Marvellous!

Now, I just need to figure out how to develop T-max 3200 without
getting grains the size of footballs. Any suggestions?
--thomas

Err, pull process to 400ASA? I defer to others for more useful suggestions...

Roger