Re: [OM] 300/4.5 on e*bay UK

Subject: Re: [OM] 300/4.5 on e*bay UK
From: Bernard Frangoulis <bcf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 01:35:43 +0100
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics-and-Cameras/Cameras-Photographic-Equipment/auction-2913254.htm

Above is a similar one for sale in my city right now for about E130 (reserve
not yet met). No tripod mount, but has the front cap, and the glass looks
clean.

You could ask if I can inspect prior to posting. I will happily do that.

Thanks a lot Brian - this list is outstanding, I must say... But it was mere curiosity. I will probably try to get a 300 soon but not right now. And if I could find one closer to me (i.e. in Europe), to avoid being killed by shipping fees and possible taxes...

Bernard