[OM] Offtopic: Wallner Report

Subject: [OM] Offtopic: Wallner Report
From: "Volkan Olgun" <volkan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:03:58 +0200
Dear All,

This is not a question directly relatd to OM system or Zuikos, but I
thhought that there may be someone around here who has the info I need.

I am happily using a "Wallner Report" in my darkroom. It is a nice device
which saves me making calculations for differenet enlarging dimensions etc.
On the other hand, I know that it has some other properties which can be
very good for someone who is interested in Zone system and sensitometry. I
desperately searched the Net but I couldn't find any user manual or similiar
information about this device.

If someone around here has any idea, information, hint, this will be utterly
wellcomed.

Best regards,

Volkan Olgun
(proud to use an OM4)