[OM] FS: OM-2n and Winder 2

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-2n and Winder 2
From: "Greg McGrath" <gmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:27:35 -0600
Here are a couple of items that I wanted to offer to the list before going
elsewhere with:

1) The OM-2n (chrome) is in excellent cosmetic condition and proper
operating condition.

Cosmetically, there are some superficial burnish marks on the bottom plate
and above the "OM-2n" on the front of the top plate. I have attempted to
show these marks on the photos of the camera, but they don't show up well
because they are so superficial. There are no scratches, dents, or brassing.
The pressure plate is unmarred, suggesting that his camera has not had a lot
of film through it. The foam is in working condition, but will need
replacement sooner or later. The "Passed" sticker doesn't even show any wear
around its edges.

Operationally, everything seems to be right. I'm not a camera technician,
but I have run film through the camera, and all the exposures look good. I
have tested the OTF flash function and have used it with a winder, and all
functions appear to be correct.

Note that this camera comes with a Shoe 4 which does not have the usual
cracks, and also with a MD cover. Most of the used  OM-2's  that you see are
without one or both of these items, which may cost $50 plus to add.

2) The Winder 2 is in "Mint-" condition. The only visible sign that it has
ever been used is a "dimple" in the small rubber bumper that touches the
strap lug on the camera. Otherwise it's perfect inside and out and is in
proper working condition. No scratches, scrapes, or dings and no sign that
it's ever been mounted on a tripod. Also included is a manual in pristine
condition.

You can see photos of these items at:
http://hometown.aol.com/gmcgpictures/myhomepage/sale.html

Thanks for looking.