Re: [OM] Problem with 35 SP (Now OM-2s)

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem with 35 SP (Now OM-2s)
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 02:21:57 -0600
Actually, that could be mechanical.  If the lever that releases the arm
holding the first curtain gear are touching, the armature may not be in
contact with the electromagnet.  There should be a slight gap between
them.  It may be bent or the "cut lever" may not be adjusted properly --
when wound, it should come to rest at the next-to the top notch, no
lower and not on top of the cut lever.  That or the shutter may simply
be worn out....