[OM] FS or TRADE - Olympus OM Auto Bellows

Subject: [OM] FS or TRADE - Olympus OM Auto Bellows
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:34:06 EST
I have what appears to be a new Olympus OM Auto Bellows.  There does not
appear to ever have been a camera or lens mounted on them.  It is the newer
version with the Auto 80 marking on the rail.  So what you get is a LN/MINT
Auto Bellows.  Unfortunately, there is no box, no instructions (although I'll
check and see if I some and if so will send a photocopy, but don't consider
that part of the deal as I'm not sure) and no double cable release.  Also
what you get is a money back guarantee if not as I have described the unit.
It is in a word, "Perfect".  What I would like to trade for is an Olympus
Telescopic Auto Extension Tube, 65-116mm in similar condition.  If you have
one that is fully functional but howls at the moon, I would be willing to
have a conversation about a trade and some cash.  If you want just a cash
deal, with no trade, it can be yours for $185 delivered in the USA.  Please
contact me off list.  Bill Barber