RE: [OM] Olympus Military Outfit????????

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus Military Outfit????????
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:28:00 -0800
I made some errors by not double-checking.

 1. OM-4T not Ti (champagne version, IIRC)
 2. $280 including shipping and insurance
 3. Auto extension tubes, not manual

I didn't include:

 1. Two 50mm rubber lens hoods
 2. Varimagnifinder
 3. Long nose front cover for never-ready case

And various bric-a-brac: system chart, 4T Creative photography, embroidered
strap...

Reasonably Fangish, I guess :-)

---
Scott Gomez