Re: [OM] Wedding Photography Advise

Subject: Re: [OM] Wedding Photography Advise
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:26:24 +0800
I would advise you to make sure you have a bounce for lighting... If you don't, I have those car reflectors that are sunshades, and that's what I used with great effect, get someone to help you... and you'll be fine..

Go with some wedding photography film; the NPH stuff from Fuji is just awesome, any of the ISO 160's from Fuji and Kodak is great.

Have fun, enjoy, and I liked my 50mm better for weddings, because I can get a little bit of scenery into the picture. My 90mm was used less often then I thought.. So make sure you take a wider lens. The 28mm was used a lot also for those group shots...

Albert