RE: [OM] Don't do this at home :-(

Subject: RE: [OM] Don't do this at home :-(
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:42:12 -0000
John is absolutely right - although I did manage to cut a piece of spring
steel to fit in the channel which 'leads' to the centre contact of the hot
shoe (and I can see it poking out under the front of the flashgun).  Still
locked in place.  That tells me that - unlike the T flashes - the centre
plastic 'claw' on the F280 shoe does not lift the OM-specific metal 'claws'
flush into the body of the shoe.

Which is a shame.

So I am now working on a way to get at the lip on the front edge of the thin
plate.

More later!

As I said in the subject line - don't do it!

Piers