[OM] Holy Grail Velvia ?

Subject: [OM] Holy Grail Velvia ?
From: "danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:02:29 -1000
OK so I have taken the advice from members to try Fiji Velvia here in
Hawaii.
So this is what I have learn: print film, 52 cent per 4X6,
Slide, 25 cents per slide. Priced based on local printer and purchase of
10/10 Velvia/Mailers
Print quality of slide on par if not better.
Any advice or tricks using Slide film in general or Velvia click away?
Is 25 cent on par with final quality process cost?
Anybody have a T 10 and controller for cheap? $

Dan