Re: [OM] Film recommendations needed, thanks.

Subject: Re: [OM] Film recommendations needed, thanks.
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:38:07 +0000
Does the cost of the slides include processing? That might make it better value. But anyway, weren't you complaining recently about people scrimping on film to put through their expensive camera gear? OK, I'm a slide evangelist, but I really find the results so much better than any print film I've used. Maybe do a side by side comparison of a print film and a slide, and see if the extra may be worth paying.

Roger

Albert wrote:

I'm going flower picking in the local mountains here in Taiwan on Sunday.

Weather:  Sunny, 23-27C.
Environment:  about 4000ft high