[OM] 2-13 screen problem

Subject: [OM] 2-13 screen problem
From: "Ralf Loi" <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:45:56 +0100
Some time ago I bought a 2-13 screen for my OM-4T.
For some reasons (too long to explain here), I didn't notice this strange
behaviour: with the new screen the focus seems off. This problem is evident
when pointing at some very distant subject (at infinity), where every lens
seems to focus correctly at the (say) 10m mark instead at the infinity
mark. Moreover, the problem is more noticeable with some lenses (28/2 and
50/1.8) and less with others (21/3.5, 135/2.8).
The old 1-13 screen was OK. What is wrong? The new screen, or maybe the
mechanism that take in place the screen?
Any advice is appreciated.

Ralf Loi