Re: [OM] Another OM-PC question

Subject: Re: [OM] Another OM-PC question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:28:03 -0800
In Auto-Program, that is true. In ESP-Program mode, I believe it does make a difference. The manual makes a clear distinction in the detailed discussion of ESP vs. TTL-OTF (page 36 of my English-only version) where it says ESP calculates exposure "as soon as you fire the shutter" with no mention of adjustment off the film during exposure, while the it highlights the OTF advantages only under that heading.

I never heard about such an Adaptall, I'll have to keep an eye out.

Moose

julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Even if the aperture leve is off, the exposure will be correct, as the OTF
metering is used.
AFAIK, there is a third Adaptall mount (marked P) which is the only sort
approved for use on th OM40(PC) and OM2S.