Re: [OM] Tamron 80 - 200 versus Zuiko 60 to 200

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 80 - 200 versus Zuiko 60 to 200
From: Mike Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:44:20 -0500
I have both lenses (plus the 180/2.8).  I've found the 65-200 to be sharp
enough, though it hasn't seen much use since I got the Tamron.  My original
plan was to sell either the 65-200 or 180 to help finance the Tamron, but I
haven't decided which one will go yet.

I believe I paid about $130 for the 65-200 in mint condition from a local
shop.  The tamron was $260 from bigglass.net, in user condition (flawless
glass though) with all the goodies and no adaptall mount.