Re: [OM] Big progress

Subject: Re: [OM] Big progress
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:19:59 +0100
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 04:56:54 -0800 (PST)
"Garry D. Lewis" <erind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >The poke and pray method ......... has worked for me
> >also.
>
> >Rich
>
> Ok Guys! Knock it off! Your giving away John and
> Clint's trade secret techniques. }:^)>
>
>       yours took me 3 days to back that broken off
> flash screw out of my OM-1n,

See, Garry, I think *that* is the difference between the "us" and the
"John and Clint": they do not need to bill for 3 workdays just for
removing a tiny little screw :-)

....you asked for it, didn't you? :)

--thomas

(who also employs the poke and pray method on occation)