[OM] Now for a real timer...

Subject: [OM] Now for a real timer...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:39:10 -0800 (PST)
Deposited the bonus check.  We made 850f goal, so it was a
decent check.  Now I'm going to place an order for a timer and
analyzer from RHDesigns.  Gulp!  The exchange rate is going to
eat into the rest which was earmarked for a new MF kit.  If I
can find what I'm looking for used, I will.

Add to that, the Zuiko Carrier (mandetory Suuv comment) is in
the shop for its very first main bearing seal replacement.
Learned to not like the doors on our new fancy-dancy people
hauler, though.  They do a nice job of quietly shutting all by
themselves.  Right on your thumb.  I didn't know that my thumb
would squeeze into a 1/4 inch gap!

AG-Schnozz