Re: [OM] Unfamiliar brand on the bay - is this another cheapo?

Subject: Re: [OM] Unfamiliar brand on the bay - is this another cheapo?
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:03:22 -0500
Agreed.  Nothin' wrong with the Zuiko 135/3.5.  Besides being sharp, it has
a balance, a joy of use, that is also worth something.  The 3.5 is so very
cheap to buy, unless you need more speed, I would *always* recommend it over
a third party 135.

It's also incredibly stealthy for smuggling into concerts.  It has the right
reach, barely enough speed, yet it is TINY.  Like some far more expensive
lenses, the 3.5 even has a built-in sliding hood.  What's not to like?

Like the 50/1.8 mij, it is an incredible value in its focal length.

Lama