RE: [OM] Now for a real timer...

Subject: RE: [OM] Now for a real timer...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:10:23 -0800 (PST)
>You get a bonus for making 850f your goal - That's very
>generous, or else the "goal" is pretty meaningless.
>Congratulations anyhow !

850f maximum possible!  Not bad, considering that we are a
surviver in the telecom world, really good!  When Worldc*m
imploded, it was looking pretty bleak.  Trust me, that goal was
anything but meaningless.

>Wayne (who thinks it's a bonus just to get paid in these times)

Absolutely!  I spent 21 months knocking on doors.  A few of you
know just how tough things got.  I'm thankful for my high-stress
dayjob.  Although my health is telling me otherwise.

AG