Re: [OM] Sunpak 821 Dedicated flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunpak 821 Dedicated flash
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 00:00:53 -0500
Hi Chuck,
It seems that the term 'dedicated' in this case means the flash supports the
flash ready light (OM-1n?), and probably the 1/60 shutter lock where
available (OM-10,G,PC?), but not TTL. Although I can't remember what
brand/model it was, I've heard of such an animal before. There would be 2
active pins, the trigger pin and the flash ready pin. The third one
(quench?) could be dormant.
-Mickey