Re: [OM] Velvia @ 40 ASA

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia @ 40 ASA
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 00:18:31 -0500
Dan,
It truly depends on the image you want to capture. Yes, you have a slow film
effectively made slower by the filter, but that's what tripods are for. I
would hazard to guess that a goodly number of frames shot on Velvia are with
tripod mounted cameras.  I'm sure the folks that are still stretching out
thier stocks of K25 rely on camera supports. If you don't have a tripod, you
might want to consider getting one, or choose a faster film. Kodak has a
warm, saturated 100 speed slide film that might help if the tripod isn't
practical for you.
-Mickey