RE: [OM] More questions

Subject: RE: [OM] More questions
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 08:24:47 -0800
I once got sucked into buying an off-brand 500/8 mirror by Cambridge Camera
(that was the first AND last time I ever dealt with them, BTW)
No need to explain how or why, my face would turn too red.
Point of the story is, besides don't ever do business with Cambridge:

Off brand mirror lenses are better used for paperweights - and they're too
light to be very good at that.

If u want a 500 mirror, get the Zuiko, it's one of the best.

George