RE: [OM] Yosemite and [OT] N. Cal photo

Subject: RE: [OM] Yosemite and [OT] N. Cal photo
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:44:40 -0800
Expect to spend a lot of time driving!.  From Berkeley it's probably a 3.5
to 4 hour drive. Assuming you hit all the directions right the first time.
And assuming no traffic problems.

I did find out that the tent cabins are available in 'winter' but only on Fr
and Sat nite.  I've been non-commital about that weekend (22-23, right?
because I've got to be in Tempe, Az the following Thurs so will leave for
there on Wed and will probably be doing last-minute stuff the weekend
before.

Sounds like the rest of the N. Cal crew has some interesting things lined up
to show you.  My recom, unless you have super-high energy level, is to stay
close to Berkeley (the Tilden Park trip is one I would do with you guys if I
was able) the day you're not going to Yos, otherwise you'll see too much
windshield and not enuf California.

george