Fw: [OM] RE: OT( OM ) new web-site

Subject: Fw: [OM] RE: OT( OM ) new web-site
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:07:08 -0400
Cc: <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 24 February, 2003 06:22 PM
Subject: Re: [OM] RE: OT( OM ) new web-site

Mike ........ here is a quick low resolution scan of the Grouse Mountain
cable car with Capilano Lake in the distance. Judging by the rise in
elevation from North Vancouver, a tip of which can be seen in the top left
of the photo, my guess is that the cable car station from which this shot
was taken can be seen on a clear day from the Gulf Islands surrounding
Victoria.

www.hudsonphoto.ca/TEMP/grouse,jpg

John