[OM] Re: OT new web-site

Subject: [OM] Re: OT new web-site
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:23:57 -0800
John Hudson wrote:

> [...]

John, It could very well be a tram station. I took a photo yesterday but I
won't  get the results back for a couple of weeks. And I don't expect very good
results as I only had a monopod. All that is visible of downtown is the high
rises and towers of the Lion's Gate. Where I'm working next week looks right
down on Vancouver so maybe I'll get a better shot weather permitting. By the way
your url doesn't work for me.

mike