Re: [OM] OT - The things kids do

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - The things kids do
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:37:25 +0800
Tom

Your sharing about team working amongst kids is instructive to us older
"kids." In management school, what you do in practice as you probably know
is now christened a name, Teamworking etc. Your observations fit theory very
well, but interestingly it seems that kids go through the 4 or 5 step
process much faster than adults. They are able to go past the storming stage
onto the norming and performing level.

And I agree, teaching is a great experience, not just a great money maker.
The satisfaction is in the heart, not in the mind.

Titoy