Re: [OM] gold plated multiconnectors

Subject: Re: [OM] gold plated multiconnectors
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:28:15 +0800
Some people just don't care about the price when they "need" it. I had
a NIB shoe 4 sold at $61, not to mention the multiconnector which is
not so common (ok, I have seen it sold at around $3x for a few times).
I believe for some rare items you can get a very high selling price if
you are patient.

C.H.Ling